Advertisement
User Alkaline Water Testimonial NATUR

Selfi from Depok
I am a housewife, my activities make me so hungry, thirsty holding regular and pee. Over the years I feel Okay-okay, but I was aware that it was unhealthy and ang habit has become a bad habit for me.
So I drink alkaline water, the first reaction I felt related to my problem, 3 in a few days I feel hungry is not bearable, the throat is always dry and I could not help but piss it happened during 1 month.
After the 3 kinds of reaction that passes I feel pain in my waist, precisely in the renal organs, I so very worry about myself, so I'd like to see, luckily there is someone who demonstrated to me that what I felt was the reaction from drinking alkaline water, I get rather quiet. Now my body feels fresh, full of energy in performing everyday activities as a housewife
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

 

Top